MMO Games Addons > World of Warcraft > Combat > Mik Scrolling Battle Text Mik Scrolling Battle Text Addon Download
World of Warcraft Mik Scrolling Battle Text Addon
MSBT is designed to be an extremely lightweight, efficient, and highly configurable mod that makes it easier to see combat information by scrolling the information on the screen in separate, dynamically creatable scroll areas. It is a replacement for Blizzard's Floating Combat Text and Damage output.
- Lightweight and efficient design.
- Scroll incoming damage/heals, outgoing damage/heals, and notifications in separate configurable scroll areas on the playing field.
- Display cooldown completion alerts.
- Display loot alerts with a total of how many are now in inventory.
- Add triggers that will allow you to show notifications based on a variety of conditions.
- Assign a sound file to play for events/triggers.
- Dynamically create new scroll areas and assign any event/trigger to them.
- Customize the position, size, animation style, enabled state, font style, font size, font outline, and opacity for each of the scroll areas.
- Customize each individual event's color, font style, font size, font outline, opacity, output message, enabled state, and scroll area.
- Set Master Font settings that will be inherited by all of the scroll areas and the events in them unless they are overridden at the scroll area or event level.
- Merge AoE data into one event with cumulative damage/healing done with number of normal and crits specified.
- Show overhealing amounts against yourself or party/raid members.
- Color unit names according to their class.
- Color damage amounts according to damage type.
- Show partial effects (resists, absorbs, vulnerabilities, etc) colored according to type.
- Filter output information with a full suite of spam controls.
- Load on demand options.
- For mod developers: