MMO Games Addons > World of Warcraft > UI and Unit Frames > IceHUD IceHUD Addon Download
World of Warcraft IceHUD Addon
IceHUD is a highly configurable and customizable HUD addon in the spirit of DHUD, MetaHUD, and others designed to keep your focus in the center of the screen where your character is.
There is one known problem with the mod right now: Blizzard has recently changed how buffs are handled in their API, so right-clicking a buff to cancel it in the PlayerInfo module will currently throw an error. Most other buff mods have implemented this restriction as well, but I'm watching to see how others fix it before deciding the best approach to fix it in IceHUD. Most likely the PlayerInfo module is going to require a complete rewrite to work with the new secure buff frames that Blizzard added.
What it is
Player and target health and mana bars, casting and mirror bars, pet health and mana bars, druid mana bar in forms, extensive target info, ToT display, and much more
Short feature list
- Lots of different bar shapes and patterns to make the HUD look like you want
- Class-specific bars such as combo point counters, sunder application counters, lacerate application counters, Slice'n'dice timers, druid mana trackers, and more
- Target-of-target bars, Crowd Control timers, Range Finders, Threat meters, and plenty of other helpful modules
- Lots of DogTag-supported strings for extreme customizability (with the option to completely disable DogTag support for those that dislike the CPU toll that it takes)
- Cast lag indicator (optional)
- Alpha settings for in combat, target selected, etc.
- Fully customizable bars and counters capable of tracking buff/debuff applications on any unit, spell/ability cooldowns, and the health/mana of any unit you specify. The custom health/mana bars will even work with crazy unit specifications like "