MMO Games Addons > World of Warcraft > UI and Unit Frames > ArkInventory ArkInventory Addon Download
World of Warcraft ArkInventory Addon
AI's display windows are built from virtual bars, you assign categories to bars so that items in that category are displayed on the specific bars you want. There is no limit to the number of bars you can have inside a window but obviously you only have so much screen real estate before it becomes oo many.
AI uses several methods to assign a default category to an item such as what professions you have, tooltip scanning, basic type/subtype and PeriodicTable. You then assign those categories to a virtual bar.
You can also over-ride the default category by creating a rule that matches either a single or multiple items.
- unlimited number of bars (there are practical limits though before your screen becomes full)
- assign items to a category of your choice (overrides the default assignment)
- assign categories to the bar of your choice
- configurable bars per row
- configurable width
- display bank, bag, keyrings for current and alts across all realms
- separate keybindings for bag, keyring and bank viewing